New Look Webstats
We've made some changes to our web statistics reports to make them more accurate, less confusing, and generally more useful. Our new report now fits onto four pages and includes more information about:
- your search terms
- your referrers
- your most popular pages
- your visitors' home countries
- error pages
Particularly, the countries statistics is now much more accurate. We've also removed much of the less useful data such as daily 'hits', and lists of IP addresses / host names.
The new reports will arrive, as usual, at the beginning of every new month starting next month. You can of course log into our website to view your statistics at any time, using the following steps.
- Visit https://www.sunburnt.com.au/login and enter your username and password.
- Select 'My Domains' from the navigator on the left.
- Click on the domain whose webstats you would like to view.
- Select 'Webstats' from the toolbar.
- Choose a subdomain to examine.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
About Roger Keays
|« Help us build the Roadmap||Back to News||End of Financial Year Sale! »|